Access Control Systems
- Support for magnetic stripe, Wiegand, OSDP (Open Supervised Device Protocol) and proximity card readers, as well as keypads, integrated keypad readers, and bio-metric readers
- Hardware interface and card format settings are loaded through software commands
- Inputs and relays assignable to door-related functions or general purpose I/O
- Relays can be configured for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
Our access control systems extend capabilities, improve operational efficiencies and instill confidence that precious assets, resources and people are secured and protected. EC Security best-in-class access control solutions enable:
• Trusted access, for the right people at the right times
• Safe environments for employees, visitors and contractors
• User convenience and workflow optimization through integrated, mobile solutions
• Increased visibility, with real-time monitoring and cost-control functions
• Investment protection via scalable, forward-looking solutions
• Peace of mind, with expert, personalized concept-to-implementation support
With decades of experience in the development of strong access control solutions for physical and logical access, EC Security is trusted by organizations and governments to provide unsurpassed security and protection solutions.
An assessment of your property, assets, nature of your business and security concerns will be evaluated by an experienced security professional, with the experience it takes to provide you with the level of security that meets your needs.
After a thorough assessment, our consultants with over 25 years’ experience in the security industry will be able to provide you with a comprehensive solution along with site plans, literature to help you better understand on how to fix, secure, and maintain proper security measures to prevent any unwanted problems in the future.
As soon as the layout of security is determined, and security system devices and protocols are designed, we will begin the installation process and programming necessary to obtain the level of security that meets your needs and the standards that we set higher.